Sunday 29 May 2011

Rye and Goat Cheese Pizza


About a month ago I made pizza for Michelle and Kate (maybe it was for Mother's Day?). They got a standard ham and pineapple on a regular hand-tossed crust; about 80% white flour, mozzarella on top. I also made a low-glycemic-non-wheat-non-cow-product-non-tomato version for myself! The crust was made from rye flour. For the sauce I just squished an avocado and spread it on top. My toppings were some leftover steak from the Keg, spinach, pineapple, and goat cheese. It turned out okay although it was not as tasty as I had hoped.

You can click on the picture to get a close-up view of all those tasty ingredients! As I have since re-introduced tomatoes into my diet, if I were to make this again I could use tomato sauce.

2 comments:

Hank the Tank said...

Sounds disgusting. Pineapple--ugh!

Ivan said...

It's not delivery, it's delissio.