Sunday 9 January 2011

Some Beautiful Things This Week

Some things (and people) brought me much joy this week. Here are a few of them:

1. A Delicious Breakfast Shown here are some cooked buckwheat groats with carob chips, wild blueberries, cinnamon, and soy milk. Mmm! Topped off with a fried egg and a few supplement pills.

2. A Fine Little Fellow [sleeping]. He is not a bad baby. Although he eats every 3 or 4 hours at night, he doesn't usually fuss much afterwards.

3. 3 kids Wait! I thought I only had 2! Weird.

4. Snow Last night around 11pm I was groggily awakened by Michelle. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I followed her to the living room, carrying little Malachi. I stopped and blinked. Outside the window, the trees were covered with a glistening layer of snow. It was worth waking up for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! but #4's description is the first picture so they're all a little "off".
~h

Andrew said...

Yes, thanks for noticing. I tried to switch it all around but it was naught to be done without a lot of work. So I just left it as is.