Tuesday 2 November 2010

Early Ramblings

Once again, I am up way too early. Can't sleep. But unlike last month, I'm not feverish. I'm thinking about the recent layoffs at work and how close I am on the totem pole if things keep slowing down. Good things to ponder at 3 in the morning, right?!

I have been having a good run of things healthwise. My body is gradually recovering as I continue to avoid cheese (and yogurt, butter, etc.) like the plague. It's not as hard as I thought it would be: I made pizza the other night, and just didn't put cheese on one third of it; we had a pizza lunch at chuch--I packed a ham sandwich. Michelle and Kate are loving all the recent pizza!

I see a Naturopath on Thursday. I'm hoping I can get some help and that it's not a waste of money and time...at a church prayer meeting a few weeks ago the guys prayed for me and my health (I didn't even ask them to)--that I would be able to say that the doctors that are helping me were wonderful, but that it was Jesus who healed me. Interestingly enough, the next day I had a perfect, normal, day. I didn't feel tired or dizzy or lightheaded or weird once! I can't remember the last time I had such a good day. Thanks God! Now, I haven't had another perfect day since...but I am very grateful for the one I did experience!

Here is a picture of my brother-in-law and me on the swings near my parents' house at Thanksgiving.

No comments: